The course is based on covert british intelligence firearms tradecraft and mechanics and is a blended integration of pistol and combatives "options" that contains aggressive, confined space, extreme-close range, in-car and multiple threat engagements, using both lethal and non- lethal options, with a unique and complimentary style of pistol work and integrated combative's techniques with a requirement to think fast, react fast and shoot fast, using small body movements and confined space "instinctive shooting" techniques and utilizing our unique "Anchor" drill philosophy .
The integrated combatives element will concentrate on combative techniques in a confined space and multiple threat environment, with an emphasis on knife attacks and response options to them, weapon retention, non-lethal response options, using your pistol and options to extracate yourself from choke holds , arm locks and other restrictive holds.
The aim of this course is to provide you with both lethal and non-lethal, flexible and effective “response options” under high-stress and potentially life threatening situations.
The course is specifically designed for:
- Police Officers
- Covert Agency personnel / Covert Agency Support Teams
- Military Personnel
- Armed Executive Protection Agents
- Hostile Environment Close Protection Operatives
- Coast Guard Officers
- Prison / Correctional Facility Officers
- Transport Police Officers
- Surveillance Operatives
However, it can also be tailored towards active shooter / home invasion situations for legally held, gun owners who wish to increase their level of self-protection and give themselves more functional, robust and effective response options, either in the home, in the street or in the work place.
All techniques will be explained in detail, including the reason (s) behind them, using an integrated teaching approach on the following platforms:
- Dry Firing
- Live Firing
- Integrated Combatives
- Scenario Based Training
- The course requires the firer to have a good level of pistol handling experience and confidence with a short-barrelled weapon system and / or who carry a pistol on a daily or regular basis. The course is NOT suitable for novice firearms users.
- As part of Go Noisy's Due Diligence, Code of Ethics, Transparency, Oversight, Accountability and Personal Liability process, you will be required to meet one of the following criteria to attend this course:
- Produce an in-date and valid SIA License
- Produce a valid and recognized Criminal Background Check, which is no more than 3 months old
- Hold NATO / British / US / FVEY Security Clearance
- Produce a valid and in-date Military ID Card
- Produce a valid and in-date Police ID Card
- Produce a valid and in-date Government ID Card
- Hold a valid and in-date CCW Firearms License.
We can also deliver this course anywhere in the world. So, if you can't come to us - we'll come to you.
Please note the following:
- A minimum of 6 firers are required for this course to run effectively.
- The course is capped at 8 firers.
- The course is conducted in civilian (non-military) clothing - so please do not bring any.
- This is a physically demanding course and a good level of fitness is required for you to fully benefit from the training.
- All course participants are encouraged to bring their own pistol holsters, magazine pouches and weapons, as it is crucial to your own training development, that you train with the equipment that you are most familiar with.
- Once you have made your booking and paid your deposit, you will be sent a set of Course Joining Instructions that will contain all the information you require to attend the course, including travel details, directions to the training facility and clothing, kit and equipment suggestions .
- You are strongly encouraged to read our Terms and Conditions before you make your booking.
DISCLAIMER: Go Noisy reserve the right to refuse entry on the course to anyone who, we believe, is not acting in an honest and transparent manner. Furthermore, Go Noisy do not accept liability for what any individual may do with the firearms training they have received, once the course has ended and all course participants will be required to sign a firearms waiver, during the course booking process.