As with all Go Noisy Firearms Courses, we run this course extremely informally with the emphasis being on (a) learning (b) making you a better shot and (c) making you more competent and confident in the use of a Pistol.
All Firearms Training builds confidence and even if you don't use a Pistol in your normal daily life, we can guarantee that the self-confidence you will gain during and after this course, will boost your self-confidence in other aspects of your life. You will also find that your enjoyment of Firearms Training will plant a seed within you and when you go home, you'll want to do it again...and again. This Course is about so much MORE than just learning how to handle and shoot a Pistol.
The course is designed for those who may be deploying as Private Security Contractors who have had little, or no, training on the Glock Pistol Weapon System. It is also an ideal course for NEW and novice Firers, who wish to become more compliant, confident and competent, in the use of a Pistol.
Our Instructors will guide and encourage you and will instil in you, that level of self-confidence that is so vital when handling weapons systems, particularly short-barrelled weapons, leaving you safe in the knowledge that whenever you get strapped, you are safely strapped.
The course consists of:
- Weapon Characteristics and Function
- Safe Handling Procedures
- Grouping Shoots
- Confidence Building Shoots
- One and Two Handed Shooting Techniques
- Quick Draw and Target Acquisition Shoots
- Stoppage Drills (magazine not fitted correctly, empty magazine, stove pipe)
- Emergency Magazine Changes
- Check Chamber Techniques
- Stress Test Shoots
- Drawing Techniques
- Shooting Stance
- Correct grip and hold
- Correct trigger application
- Correct Sight Alignment
THIS IS A LIVE FIRING COURSE.
This is one of our courses that work better in smaller groups as it allows our Instructors to add that personal customer care and be cognisant to your own specific needs, particularly if you are a new gun owner or a novice firearms user. Our aim is to improve your accuracy and make you a better shot, build capacity into your Pistol handling and to build confidence in you and your own ability.
There is no training program or schedule for this course; we will go at your pace and will only move onto other shooting and handling procedures, once we (and you) are confident in your ability. We will instil in you, a respect for your Pistol and the ability to confidently handle your Pistol and, by the end of the 4 days, your self-confidence and Pistol competency will be unrecognisable to you.
Note to Private Security Contractors/Hostile Close Protection Operatives/Private Security Companies:
We can deliver this course anywhere in the world, so if you cannot come to us, then we can come to you.
Please note the following:
- A minimum of 4 students are required for this course to run effectively.
- The course is capped at 8.
- As part of Go Noisy's Due Diligence, Code of Ethics, Transparency, Oversight, Accountability and Personal Liability process, you will be required to meet one of the foolowing criteria to attend this course:
- Produce an in-date and valid SIA License
- Produce a valid and recognised Criminal Background Check, which is no more than 1 month old
- Hold NATO/British/US/FVEY Security Clearance
- Produce a valid and in-date Military ID Card
- Produce a valid and in-date Police ID Card
- Hold valid and in-date Firearms Licence (Northern Ireland)
DISCLAIMER: Go Noisy do not accept liability for what any individual may do with the firearms training they have received, once the course has ended.