Here’s a question for you…
If a hostile crowd has surrounded your vehicle and you cannot drive through/reverse out…are you prepared to do whatever it takes? (within the law). Would you KNOW what to do…?
Ultimately, only you can answer that question – so let’s pose other questions that may help you answer it:
- Do you have the mindset to make, what might be, the most difficult decision you will possibly ever have to make, should your vehicle be blocked/surrounded by a hostile
- Where do you wear/keep your firearm(s) in your vehicle? Can you get to them quickly?
- What state of readiness is/are your firearm(s) kept in? Condition 0 – 4?
- If you have to bail from your vehicle…do you know how/when to do that?
- Who else might be in the vehicle that you are responsible for?
- Are you able to draw your firearm and fight from the confines of your vehicle?
The course is designed to provide you with both avoidance and response options to an attack on you whilst in your vehicle.
The course consists of classroom-based, informative learning and case-study discussions, scenario-based judgement training and live fire exercises. We specifically concentrate on the following three types of incidents:
Road Rage Incidents
Demonstrators/Protestors surrounding your vehicle
As part of Go Noisy’s due diligence, accountability and personal liability process, you will be required to have a valid CCW license, in order to attend the course.
Terms and conditions apply: https://gonoisy.com/terms-conditions/
Please also note the following:
> A minimum of 6 participants are required for this course to run effectively.
> The course is capped at 12 participants.
PLEASE NOTE – The recording or filming of any part of this training is prohibited.
DISCLAIMER: Go Noisy reserve the right to refuse entry on the course to anyone who, we believe, is not acting in an honest and transparent manner. Furthermore, Go Noisy do not accept liability for what any individual may do with the firearms training they have received, once the course has ended and all course participants will be required to sign a firearms waiver, on arrival. Furthermore, Go Noisy also reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the range, at any time, due to safety/competency concerns.
> Weapons will be in an Everyday Carry (EDC) role.
> You will be required to bring the following quantities of ammunition:
- 300 rounds pistol
> Clothing will be role-specific to you (e.g. normal daily attire).
> The course is conducted from a concealed carry/EDC platform.
> As a guide ONLY:
- Jeans/robust trousers.
- Trainers/shoes/non-military boots.
- A sturdy belt
Please avoid wearing expensive clothing on the range as there is a risk of it being ripped, torn and/or damaged.
Absolutely no short-shorts, daisy-dukes, boob tubes, flip-flops or leisure wear on the range please.
> Equipment will be role-specific to Everyday Carry (EDC).
> As a guide ONLY:
- Pistol holster
- Pistol magazine holders (double)
- Eye protection
- Ear protection