Here’s some questions for you…
- What kind of relationship do you have (if any) with your pistol?
- When you hold it – how do you feel? Confident? Intimidated? Unsure?
- How do you carry your pistol? Do you even carry it?
- What holster do you use? Why did you choose that one?
- Do you know how your pistol functions? Do you understand what happens inside the pistol, when you pull that trigger?
The Defensive Pistol 1 class will answer all those questions and more.
The class covers:
- Revision of Intro to Pistol
- Basic Pistol Marksmanship (the 5 steps of shooting)
- End of class assessment exercise
> As part of Go Noisy’s due diligence, accountability and personal liability process, you will be required to sign a waiver prior to the class starting.
> Before booking this class, we would strongly encourage you to attend our Intro to Pistol class in the morning.
> By booking on this Defensive Pistol 1 class, without attending the Intro to Pistol class, you are confirming to us that you are safe and competent with your pistol. If this turns out not to be the case, you will be encouraged to attend the Intro to Pistol class and then attend the next available Defensive Pistol 1 class.
> We do this because it’s important to us that everyone is safe and competent, before we go on a range and also to make sure that you are all at a similar level of competency, which will benefit the instruction you are receiving.
Terms and conditions apply: https://gonoisy.com/terms-conditions/
Please also note the following:
> A minimum of 4 participants are required for the class to run effectively.
> The class is capped at 8 participants.
DISCLAIMER: Go Noisy reserve the right to refuse entry on the class to anyone who, we believe, is not acting in an honest and transparent manner. Furthermore, Go Noisy do not accept liability for what any individual may do with the firearms training they have received, once the class has ended. All class participants will be required to sign a firearms waiver, on arrival. Furthermore, Go Noisy also reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the range, at any time, due to safety/competency concerns.
> You will be required to bring 150 rounds of pistol ammunition
> Comfortable clothing. Please avoid the following:
- Any clothing that does not require a sturdy belt
> Absolutely no short-shorts, daisy-dukes, boob tubes, flip-flops or leisure wear on the range please.
> As a guide ONLY:
- Pistol holster (OWB & IWB)
- 3 pistol magazines
- Pistol magazine holders
- Pistol cleaning kit
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Sun block/water