By making this booking you are entering into an agreement with us. Please carefully read our Terms and Conditions below:
1. Your rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force shall not be affected by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Go Noisy may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions without notice, however it will use its reasonable endeavours to inform students as soon as is reasonably possible of any such changes.
3. Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
4. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are confirming that you are able to speak, read and write English fluently. This is to ensure that at no stage on the course you misunderstand the instructions and guidance being delivered which could result in you failing the course.
5. If it transpires you have willingly or unwillingly provided inaccurate information and does not meet the course pre-requisites and/or are unable to speak, read and write English fluently. This will result in you being terminated from the course with immediate effect, without refund.
VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ACT ON ALL REQUESTS:
6. All courses are taught in English only and therefore it is a requirement for you to be able to speak, read and write English to a good standard. This is to ensure that at no stage on the course you misunderstand the instructions and guidance being delivered which could result in you failing the course.
For safety purposes, you will not be permitted to take part in Live Firing training an unless your English is of a good standard.
7. There are no physical exercise periods on any of the courses. However, there is a requirement for you to have a good level of fitness prior to attending our courses, as some of the activities you will be conducting require core strength, small, fast repetitive body movement and good mental fitness.
Please be aware that the Security Industry is an “aesthetically” driven Industry. Employers and Private Clients place a lot of emphasis on what their security personnel look like physically, specifically in the Close Protection Industry.
8. Although there is no gym facility at the Training Centre, there is an outside pull-up bar on the Range and the Range lends itself to be able to conduct “Cross-fit” type training using tractor tyres, logs etc. If you have TRX Straps, then it is recommended that you bring them with you. Running routes are available around the local area. Although there is no scheduled time for personal fitness sessions built into the course syllabus, you are more than welcome to conduct your own training sessions in the morning, before lessons commence, during lunchtime or in the evening, after lessons finish.
9. As part of our Code of Ethics and Personal Liability process, you will be required to produce an in-date Criminal Background Check (CRB or Disclosure Scotland) prior to attending any Firearms Course. NATO/British or US Security Clearance will be accepted, in lieu of a CRB/Disclosure Scotland.
The only caveats to this are if:
Go Noisy do not accept liability for what any individual may do with the firearms training they have received, once the course has ended.
10. You will also be required to “sign-on” the Range each day and will require your passport or, for Bulgarian nationals, your Personal Identity Card.
11. For any course that involves driving, there is a requirement for all students to sign a Disclaimer/Waiver, accepting responsibility for any driving offences/traffic violations etc. that may be incurred whilst participating in course activities. On public roads, we do not ask any student to drive in any manner that would render the student incompetent or unable to carry out the driving task requested. The vehicles used are hired cars; they are not "Training" cars and we hire good, executive-type cars for your benefit and to add realism to your course. Go Noisy are NOT liable for any damage caused by students inability to drive in a straight line, park, reverse, turn corners or pull up next to a curb. If you do not hold a valid and in-date Driving Licence, you may not be able to FULLY participate in the course, nor might you be able successfully meet any Learning Outcome, which could effect your ability to pass the course.
12. Please be aware that the law in Bulgaria requires that all vehicles must have their headlights on at all times, day or night. It is an offence not to do this. Additionally, vehicles drive on the right-hand side of the road and the steering wheel is on the left-hand side of the vehicle.
13. Payments can be made via the booking system on our website or by Bank Transfer. To pay by Bank Transfer, please use the following Bank details:
Bank Name: Bank of Scotland
Account Name: Go Noisy Ltd
Account No: 07016824
Sort Code: 80-07-46
BIC (SWIFT): BOFSGB21319
Please use the reference below when paying for a course:
14. Please be aware that all payments MUST be made in GBP and we are not liable for any Bank charges that may be incurred when making a payment, nor are Bank charges to be “Shared” by us. We already get charged a transaction fee when the payment arrives in the above account.
15. A deposit is required to reserve a place on a course. This is required in order to book ranges, ammunition, rental cars etc. in addition to the many other pre-course bookings and administration requirements that are essential for the smooth running of your course. Please refer to the “Training Solutions” drop-down tab on our website, to identify how much the deposit is for your specific course. Deposits are non-refundable unless cancellation is provided in writing within the relevant cancellation period. Without a deposit, your place on the course is not secured nor are administrative arrangements made for you attendance. Once your deposit has reached our bank account, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail receipt of funds. That is your place now secured on the course. By making a deposit payment, you are conforming that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and your obligation to adhere to the Terms and Conditions therein.
16. Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
17. Full payment of the course fees must be made, no later than 14 days, before commencement of the course. Failure to not carry out the aforementioned may result in the forfeit of your place on the course and loss of your holding deposit. Please also bear in mind that all Go Noisy courses have a minimum student requirement, for the courses to run successfully. If you withdraw from a course at short notice or fail to turn up, then it could be the difference between the course running or not, which can be extremely frustrating for the remainder of the course students and potentially financially damaging to Go Noisy business and reputation, if a course has to be cancelled due to a student’s short-notice withdrawal.
18. If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
19. If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all cases, the full course fee remains payable. However, in specific circumstances we may swap you onto the next available course to complete your training free of charge.
20. Students will receive joining instructions via email to the email address you provide.
21. It is the responsibility of the individual making the course booking to ensure joining instructions are received by the student. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address that you provide us with.
22. If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who made the booking to contact Go Noisy to arrange for them to be reissued.
23. Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
24. Go Noisy will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided by you. If alternative details are received after the booking has been made, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
25. The Course is certified through Polaris Ltd. All certificates remain the property of Polaris Ltd until full payment is received. If any replacement or duplicate certificates are required, then an administration charge of £15 is payable per certificate (plus the certificate replacement cost).
26. Go Noisy Certificates will be issued, for your specific course, prior to your departure from the course.
27. Written reports, for Corporate Clients, will be sent by e-mail within 5 working days of the course ending.
28. Certificates of qualification (CP, QNUK First Responder) will be dispatched to the address that you supply on the first day of the course.
29. Certificates will be posted to by First Class mail directly from Polaris Operations Ltd, in the UK.
30. It is your responsibility to make sure that the address you submit is correct and is legible. Neither Go Noisy nor Polaris Operations Ltd will be held liable for any Certificates that fail to be delivered due to incorrect or illegible addresses.
31. The Awarding Body, which accredits the CP Course (Pearson) post course certificates directly to Polaris Operations Ltd, UK Office and this takes place after Pearson have reviewed the necessary course evidence, to satisfy themselves that all Learning Outcomes have been achieved by the student and after they have marked each SIA Exam.
32. Weapons Competency Certificates will be issued to each student, by Go Noisy, prior to the end of the course.
33. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT GO NOISY AFTER THE COURSE HAS FINISHED ENQUIRING ABOUT YOUR CP OR FIRST RESPONDER CERTIFICATES.
34. CERTIFICATES WILL BE SENT TO YOU ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN RELEASED BY THE AWARDING BODY. TYPICALLY, IT CAN TAKE BETWEEN 4 - 6 WEEKS FOR YOUR CERTIFICATES TO BE DISPATCHED TO YOU.
35. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT GO NOISY, POLARIS OR THE AWARDING BODY ASKING WHERE YOUR CERTIFICATES ARE, A WEEK AFTER THE COURSE FINISHES.
36. ALL ENQUIRIES REGARDING CERTIFICATES OF QUALIFICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org
37. On the final day of the course your instructor will give you comprehensive and constructive feedback on your performance throughout the course.
38. No Course Report will be issued to you.
39. If you are departing Bulgaria/Poland by plane, you may be stopped at security and have your luggage, hands or belongings swabbed for explosives and/or firearms residue. Because of this, you will be given a Letter that states that you have been using firearms/ammunition, whilst on a course.
40. Should your circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another course, then this will be completed free of charge, providing there are available spaces on the next course.
41. If you choose to transer onto another course, then you should give Go Noisy at least 14 days notice (before the commencement of your original course start date).
42. If you choose to transfer onto another course, your deposit will carry forward to that new course. However, we would require full payment of your new course fee upfront, as we are effectively taking away a place on that future course that someone else may want to book and pay for.
43. If advance notice is not given in writing within the period mentioned, then our cancellation charges will apply.
44. If there are no available spaces on the requested transfer course/date, then Go Noisy will look at alternative dates. If no alternative dates are available, then our cancellation charges will apply.
45. Refunds will NOT be given, should a request be made to cancel having already transferred onto another course. i.e. you will only be permitted to transfer onto one additional course without having to pay another deposit payment.
46. If you transfer onto another course for a second time, after withdrawing from a course a second time, then your original deposit will be lost and you will be required to pay the course fee in full, before your place on any future course will be considered.
47. We do this because of the frequency of Learners who continuously "course hop", which has a detrimental effect on our ability to run a course.
48. If you are a consumer and make a booking via our website you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (‘Distance Selling Regulations’). This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to enrol on a course, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
49. If you exercise your legal right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid when booking. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
50. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date when a booking is made, which is when the Contract between us is formed. You have a period of 14 calendar days in which you may cancel the booking, starting from the day after the day when the booking is made. If this period ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday then the period will be extended until the next working day.
51. Your legal right to cancel is as follows:
|Calendar Days’ Notice Before the Start Date of the Course||Refund Applicable (excluding accommodation)|
|29 Calendar Days or More||Full Refund will be Issued (minus deposit)|
|Between 15 – 28 Calendar Days||50% refund minus deposit will be refunded providing the full course fee has been paid. If the course fee has not been paid, 50% of the course fee must be settled. The deposit payment will not be refunded.|
|Between 1 – 14 Calendar Days||Full payment of the course fee is due. No refund will be given.|
|Failure to Attend||Treated as late cancellation and no refund given. Full payment is due if payment has not already been made.|
52. On occasions and for unforeseen circumstances Go Noisy may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another date, or a full refund of fees paid. We accept liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement if the losses are a foreseeable consequence.
53. You must adhere to the high standards reasonably expected by Go Noisy and conduct yourself in a befitting manner, at all times including when at the Go Noisy training centre, the accommodation block, whilst driving Go Noisy supplied vehicles, when visiting locations and other establishments for or on behalf of Go Noisy.
54. Any unacceptable behaviour could result in you being terminated from the course with immediate effect, without refund.
55. No alcohol may be consumed during any class time or during exercises. No drugs are to be consumed at any time.
56. Go Noisy places a lot of emphasis on courses building Teamwork. This starts on day one of your course and is an essential component for a successful and enjoyable course. Although you are not obliged to stay at the accommodation provided and, if you so wish, can choose to make your own accommodation arrangements, we strongly recommend that you take advantage of the accommodation provided and get to know the rest of the course participants as early as possible.
57. If you DO make your own accommodation arrangements, then you are responsible for your own transportation to/from the training centre each day. You will also be required to be on time and to have all the necessary equipment for that day’s training. Poor time keeping and/or forgetting an important item, will be viewed in a poor light. Details of alternative accommodation options are contained in Joining Instructions.
58. We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to find you alternative accommodation, if we were unable to find suitable accommodation our liability would not extend beyond this point.
59. Go Noisy do not have any influence on what room type you will be accommodated in. Requests for single and non-sharing rooms, will be considered and actioned accordingly but cannot be guaranteed.
60. Lone Female students will be accommodated in a single room. Multiple female students may have to share a room with another female. Multiple male students may have to share a room with another male student.
61. Communication will be sent to you 48 hours before the course commencing, containing details of how to access the accommodation block outside of working hours.
62. Accommodation will be available to you from 15:00 hrs on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged.
63. Your accommodation cost is included in the price of your course.
64. The first night’s accommodation is the night before the course starts. The last nights’ accommodation is the night before the last day of the course. If you require additional nights’ accommodation (arriving early or leaving late) then additional accommodation charges will apply.
65. Please be ready to leave the accommodation by 18:00 hrs on the last day of the course, unless otherwise arranged.
66. Please take care when staying in our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages caused to the accommodation or its contents. We ask that you report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
67. We ask that noise levels are kept to a minimum, especially after 2300 hours with regards to TVs, raised voices, and door shutting etc. This helps us to make sure everyone’s stay is enjoyable. We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other students or other non-course guests.
68. Your food costs are included in the price of your course.
69. Breakfast is at 0800hrs and Lunch is at 1300hrs.
70. Depending on what country your course is being conducted in, your meals will be taken in one of the following locations:
a. Student Break Room - Bulgaria
b. BBQ on the Range - Bulgaria
c . Hotel Restaurant - Poland.
71. No food is to be consumed in the classroom during lessons.
72. Specific dietary requirements will be accommodated as much as physically possible. We use local, outside caterers and they may not be able to meet your dietary requirements.
73. Our Busman's Holiday package is to make our shorter Firearms-related course more accessible to you. We understand that the last thing that anyone wants to do, when home on rotation, is to leave their family and loved ones again, in order to conduct training.
74. Because of this, we encourage you to bring your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/children with you, in order that you can train and have a short break/holiday at the same time. Both of our training facilities are located in beautiful areas, with many activities, sites of historic importance and excellent social activities. However, we are NOT paying for your holiday; we are simply accommodating your family, so that you can all be together in the evenings.
75. If you are planning on taking advantage of this opportunity, and have elected to attend a course in Bulgaria, we will arrange AIRBNB accommodation for you/your family, in Plovdiv, at NO EXTRA COST. If you have elected to attend a course in Poland, then you/your family will be accommodated in the Hotel on-site.
75. Go Noisy are NOT liable for the cost of any activities that you or your family may particiapte in, outside of course activities.
76. Go Noisy are NOT liable for your families food/entertainment costs.
77. Please only smoke in the designated smoking areas.
78. A House Keeping brief will be given on the first day of the course that will address actions to be carried out in the event of a fire and/or emergency.
79. Free secure Wi-Fi is available in both the accommodation and range in Bulgaria and the Hotel in Poland.
80. Please note that we have no responsibility for, or control over, the internet services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free. We do not guarantee the availability of the service, the speed at which information may be transmitted or received; or that the service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use.
81. Please only park in the designated parking areas. Please note that vehicles are parked at your own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any loss of or theft from a vehicle however it is caused.
82. We can accept no responsibility for items left behind after you have departed. Small items left behind can be returned to you by post. The cost of postage must be paid before the item(s) are dispatched. Any unclaimed items of property will be disposed of after 4 weeks.
83. If there is a problem during provision of the services, you must report it in the first instance to the course instructor. If it remains unresolved then the issue should be reported immediately to the either of the Managing Directors so all efforts can be made to resolve the problem.
84. In the event that the problem cannot be resolved you must notify Go Noisy in writing giving full details within 28 days of the end of provision of the services. Failure to serve notice of the complaint in accordance with the above will preclude you from being entitled to any further action against Go Noisy. A copy of our Complaints & Appeals policy can be made available upon request.
85. None of the exclusions and limitations in our Terms and Conditions are intended to limit any rights which you may have under statute nor in any way to exclude or limit liability you for personal injury or death resulting from Go Noisy’s negligence or that of its employees or for any liability incurred as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by Go Noisy.
86. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are engaging in activities that involves a level of risk. These risks include (but are not limited to) physical injury or even death. By engaging in the activities provided by Go Noisy, you agree to assume these risks and agree to release and discharge Go Noisy and its directors, employees, subcontractors and agents from any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage and all and any claims, actions, proceedings, liabilities and costs arising from, or in any way connected with, the activities.
87. For the avoidance of doubt, Go Noisy and any of its employees or contractors, will not be liable for any loss or damage to any personal property or vehicle belonging to the student during provision of the services, this also includes any fixed penalty notices such as parking, speeding or other traffic related fines.
88. Students will be required to sign a Disclaimer/Waiver, which absolves Go Noisy from the following liability – if caused by the student:
89. Go Noisy has the right to take pictures and recordings of students during activities and services. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you accept that all rights whatsoever in connection will be owned solely by Go Noisy and further accept and agree that any recordings may be used by Go Noisy at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, promotional material and advertisements.
90. Go Noisy products/activities/logos and course materials are copyright protected and any violation of copyright will be pursued in accordance with Copyright Law.
91. The recording of lessons on any recording device is strictly prohibited and will be viewed as a breach of GPDR.
92. Taking photographs of lesson plans, powerpoints or any other Go Noisy product is strictly prohibited and will be viewed as a breach of copyright.
93. At the end of each Close Protection Course, selected students may have their Pen Pictures sent to recruiting representatives of a number of Private Security Companies and/or UK based Consultancies, that recruit directly from our Course, with a view to being successfully selected for an interview. Interviews are conducted either, face-to-face at the Training Centre or via Skype.
94. You will only be considered for an interview if you pass the course at the required standard and if you meet the Hiring Criteria of the contract being offered by the employer. Your Instructor will inform you if your Pen Picture has been sent to these employers or not.
95. ATTENDING THE COURSE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR PEN PICTURE WILL BE SENT TO ANY POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS.
96. YOUR PEN PICTURE BEING SENT TO A POTENTIAL EMPLOYER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL SUBSEQUENTLY CONTACT YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW.
97. IF A POTENTIAL EMPLOYER CONTACTS YOU TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW, IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT; IT SIMPLY GUARANTEES YOU AN INTERVIEW.
98. Go Noisy has no prior or future knowledge or oversight of what employment opportunities, contracts or terms and conditions of contracts may be offered. Nor does Go Noisy have any oversight of when you will be interviewed or if you successfully pass the interview. Similarly, Go Noisy have no knowledge or oversight of any decision to not interview a selected student after a Pen Picture has been submitted to the recruiter.
99. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT GO NOISY ASKING IF/WHEN A POTENTIAL EMPLOYER MIGHT CONTACT YOU. IF YOUR PEN PICTURE HAS BEEN SENT TO AN EMPLOYER, IT IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE EMPLOYER IF/WHEN THEY CONTACT YOU.
100. Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computer(s) for the purpose of course materials and certificates. Such data will only be collected, processed and held in accordance with Go Noisy’s rights and obligations arising under the provisions and principles of The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
101. Go Noisy uses an end-to-end encryption data storage facility that complies with all aspects of GDPR.
102. These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Scotland.
103. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Parties relating to these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
If you have any specific questions about the courses we deliver, then please do not hesitate to contact us directly on any of the e-mails addresses below. All "Go Noisy" merchandise enquiries should be directed to Tsarina.
Go Noisy Specialised Tactical Training Solutions Ltd.
4 Redheughs Rigg
UK Registered Ltd Company Number: 614167