By making your booking you are entering into an agreement with us. Please carefully read our Terms and Conditions below:
1. Go Noisy may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions without notice.
2. Before booking onto a course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs.
3. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing that you understand and will comply with them in relation to the following:
4. If it transpires you have willingly and deliberately provided inaccurate information that does not meet the course pre-requisites, it will result in your place on the course being forfeited with immediate effect, without refund. Deliberately providing misleading and inaccurate information to us, will not be tolerated
PRE-COURSE REQUIREMENTS - Very important - please read carefully and comply
5. All courses are taught in English and therefore it is a requirement for you to be able to speak, read and write English to a good standard. This is to ensure that:
6. There is a requirement for you to have a good level of fitness prior to attending our courses, as some of the activities you will be conducting require core strength, small, fast repetitive body movement, good cardiovascular function, upper body strength and good mental fitness.
Transparency, Accountability & Oversight
7. As part of our Code of Ethics, Personal Liability process and our need for Transparency, Oversight and Accountability, you will be required to produce an in-date Criminal Background Check (CRB or Disclosure Scotland) prior to attending any Firearms Course. NATO/British or US Security Clearance will be accepted, in lieu of a CRB/Disclosure Scotland. The only exceptions to this are if:
8. You will also be required to “sign-on” the Range each day and will require your passport or national identity card.
Go Noisy do not accept liability for what any individual may do with the firearms training they have received, once the course has ended.
9. The 7-Day Hostile Environment Operators Course, is the only course that involves driving. However, there will be no requirement to drive on public roads. All driving will take place in the confines of the Range facility.
There is a requirement for all students to sign a Disclaimer/Waiver, accepting responsibility for any driving accidents that may be incurred whilst participating in course activities. We will not ask any student to drive in any manner that would render the student incompetent or unable to carry out the driving task requested. Go Noisy are NOT liable for any damage caused by a student’s inability to drive in a straight line.
Course Booking & Payment
10. Due to irregular and unpredictable COVID-related quarantines, lockdowns and suspension of Air Travel Bridges, we are advising that when you make your booking, that you make your deposit payment ONLY. We are also advising that you should NOT book flights unless:
a. You take out the necessary Insurance, which allows you to recoup the costs.
b. Go Noisy contact you and inform you that it is safe to book your flights.
11. This is to prevent you and Go Noisy from any potential financial loss. Your deposit SECURES YOUR PLACE ON A COURSE and will be carried forward to the next course, should your chosen course be rendered as "undeliverable" due to unpredictable COVID measures.
12. The preferred method of payment is by Card Transaction on the website. The following Cards are accepted:
13. We also accept "Express Payment" through Shopify, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
14. Payment can also be made via Bank Transfer to the following bank details:
BANK NAME: Revolut
ACCOUNT NAME: Go Noisy Specialised Tactical Training Solutions Ltd
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 93810644
SORT CODE: 04 - 00 - 75
Please use the reference below when paying via PayPal or Bank Transfer:
(E.g., John Smith – HEOC)
15. Please be aware that all payments MUST be made in GBP and we are not liable for any Bank charges that may be incurred when making a payment, nor are Bank charges to be “Shared” by us. We already get charged a transaction fee when the payment arrives in the above account.
16. A deposit is required to reserve a place on a course. This is required in order to pre-book ranges, ammunition, accommodation etc. in addition to the many other pre-course bookings and administration requirements that are essential for the smooth running of your course.
17. Deposits are non-refundable. This is because Go Noisy do not receive refunds from the various 3rd Party vendors, described in paragraph 16, above, that we use, in order to book our courses.
18. Without a deposit, your place on the course is not secured nor are any administrative arrangements made for your attendance. So, please do not request that your place on a course be "reserved" until you are able to make your deposit payment.
19. Once your deposit has reached our bank account, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail receipt of payment. That is your place now secured on the course. You will also receive a set of Course Joining Instructions, that will explain everything you need to know for attending the course.
20. By making a deposit payment, you are confirming that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and your obligation to adhere to them and abide by them.
21. Under non-COVID related conditions, full payment of course fees must be made, no later than 30 days, before commencement of the course. Failure to not make your full course payment before that 30-day period, without informing us, in advance, of a late payment explanation, could result in the forfeit of your place on the course and the loss of your deposit.
Course Cancellations by Student
22. For courses to successfully run, all Go Noisy courses have a minimum student requirement. If you withdraw from a course at short notice or fail to turn up, then it could be the difference between the course running or not, which can be extremely frustrating for the remainder of the course students and potentially financially damaging to Go Noisy business and reputation, if a course has to be cancelled due to a student’s short-notice withdrawal.
23. If you have made a full course payment and you have to cancel your course and you give us over 30 days’ notice (before the commencement of your course) then you will receive a full refund, minus deposit.
24. If you have made a full course payment and you have to cancel your course and you give us less than 30 days’ notice (before the commencement of your course) then no refund will be given.
25. If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
26. If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all cases, the full course fee remains payable.
27. Should your circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another course, then this will be completed free of charge, providing there are available spaces on the next course.
28. If you choose to transfer onto another course, then you should give Go Noisy at least 30 days’ notice (before the commencement of your original course start date) otherwise the charges explained in paragraph 24 (above) will apply.
29. If you have paid your deposit ONLY and choose to transfer onto another course, whilst complying with the details contained in paragraph 23 (above) your deposit will carry forward to that new course. However, we would require full payment of your new course fee upfront, as we are effectively taking away a place on that future course that someone else may want to book and pay for.
30. If you have paid your full course fee and choose to transfer onto another course, whilst complying with the details contained in paragraph 23 (above) your course fee will carry forward to that new course.
31. Refunds will NOT be given, should a request be made to cancel having already transferred onto another course. i.e., you will only be permitted to transfer onto one additional course without having to pay another deposit payment.
32. If you transfer onto another course for a second time, after withdrawing from a course a second time, then your original deposit will be lost and you will be required to pay the course fee in full, before your place on any future course will be considered. We do this because of the frequency of students who continuously "course hop", which has a detrimental effect on our ability to run a course.
Course Cancellations by Go Noisy
33. On occasions, Go Noisy may find it necessary to cancel a course.
34. If the reason for the cancellation is within our responsibility and control, for example, insufficient student attendance due to our failure to advertise the course effectively, then Go Noisy will accept full responsibility and will offer the following reparation options to course students:
35. If the reason for the cancellation is unforeseen and out of our control, including but not limited to:
Then Go Noisy will not accept responsibility for the course cancelation and will offer the following reparations to course students:
Course Attendance, Certification & Course Reports
36. Weapons Competency Certificates will be issued to each student, by Go Noisy, prior to the end of the course.
37. Written reports, for Corporate Clients, will be sent by e-mail within 5 working days of the course ending.
38. If you are departing Poland by plane, as part of standard Airport Security procedures, you may be stopped at security and have your luggage, hands or belongings swabbed for explosives and/or firearms residue. Because of this, you will be given a Letter that states that you have been using firearms/ammunition, whilst on a course.
39. If you are an overseas student, residing in a country that requires the application of a Poland or UK entry Visa, we will send you a Letter of Invitation, to support your visa application. However, due to illegal immigration concerns and our obligation to not indirectly facilitate or be a conduit for, such activities, full course payment must be made prior to any Letter of Invitation being sent. This is to reduce the chances of any bogus course attendance intent, where the person may use the Letter of Invitation to enter either country illegally and/or subsequently abscond.
Code of Conduct
40. When participating in any Go Noisy course, you are respectfully requested to adhere to the high standards reasonably expected by Go Noisy and conduct yourself in an appropriate manner, at all times.
41. Any unacceptable behaviour could result in you being terminated from the course with immediate effect, without refund and/or a "Do Not Employ" instruction being shared with Go Noisy's extensive network or a letter sent to your existing employer, outlining the unnaceptable behaviour.
42. Due to the nature of Firearms Training, Go Noisy has a "zero tolerance" policy on any student consuming alcohol during the course.
43. If you arrive on the range smelling of alcohol or are deemed to be still under the influence of alcohol, you will not be permitted on the range. The Range Conducting Officer (RCO) will have have total jurisdiction in this regard.
44. No drugs are to be consumed at any time. If, for health reasons, you are taking prescription medication, you have an obligation to let us know, particularly if the medication may have an effect on your ability to be safe on the range.
Accommodation - General
45. Go Noisy places a lot of emphasis on your ability and enthusiasm in building Teamwork within your course. This starts on day one of your course and is an essential component for a successful and enjoyable course. Although you are not obliged to stay at the accommodation provided and, if you so wish, can choose to make your own accommodation arrangements, we strongly recommend that you take advantage of the accommodation provided and get to know the rest of the course participants as early as possible.
46. If you choose to make your own accommodation arrangements, then you are responsible for your own transportation to/from the training centre each day. You will also be required to be on time and to have all the necessary equipment for that day’s training. Poor time keeping and/or forgetting an important item, will be viewed in a poor light.
47. We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to find you alternative accommodation.
48. Go Noisy do not have any influence on what room type you will be accommodated in. Requests for single and non-sharing rooms, will be considered and actioned accordingly but cannot be guaranteed.
49. Lone Female students will be accommodated in a single room. Multiple female students may have to share a room with another female. Multiple male students may have to share a room with another male student.
50. Your Accommodation will be available to you from the night before your course starts.
51. Your accommodation cost is included in the price of your course.
52. The first night’s accommodation is the night before the course starts. The last nights’ accommodation is the night before the last day of the course. If you require additional nights’ accommodation (arriving early or leaving late) then additional accommodation charges will apply.
53. Please be ready to leave the accommodation by 18:00 hrs on the last day of the course, unless otherwise arranged.
54. Please take care when staying in the accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages caused to the accommodation or its contents. We ask that you report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge for repair if the damage or breakage is significant.
55. We ask that noise levels are kept to a minimum, especially after 2300 hours with regards to TVs, raised voices, and door shutting etc. This helps us to make sure everyone’s stay is enjoyable. We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other students or other non-course guests.
56. Poland - Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meal are included in the price of your course.
57. Northern Ireland - Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meal are included in the price of the course.
58. Specific dietary requirements will be accommodated as much as physically possible.
Busman's Holiday Approach to Training
59. Our "Busman's Holiday Approach to Training" package is to make our courses more accessible to you. We understand that the last thing that anyone wants to do, when home on rotation, is to leave their family and loved ones again, in order to conduct training.
60. Because of this, we encourage you to bring your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/children with you, in order that you can train and have a short break/holiday at the same time. Both of our training facilities are located in beautiful areas, with many activities, sites of historic importance and excellent social activities. However, we are NOT paying for your holiday; we are simply accommodating your family, so that you can all be together in the evenings.
61. If you are planning on taking advantage of this opportunity, and have elected to attend a course in Poland, then you/your family will be accommodated in a 3* Hotel.
62. Go Noisy are NOT liable for the cost of any activities that you or your family may particiapte in, outside of course activities.
63. Go Noisy are NOT liable for your family’s food/entertainment costs.
64. Please only smoke in the designated smoking areas. These will be pointed out to you on the first day of the course.
Health and Safety
65. An administrative brief will be given on the first day of the course that will address actions to be carried out in the event of a fire and/or emergency. Comprehensive Risk assessments have been carried out for all activities on our courses.
66. Free Wi-Fi is available in the accommodation.
67. We have no responsibility for, or control over, the internet services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free. We do not guarantee the availability of the service, the speed at which information may be transmitted or received; or that the service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use.
68. Please only park in the designated parking areas. Please note that vehicles are parked at your own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any loss of or theft from a vehicle however it is caused.
Complaints & Appeals
69. If there is a problem during provision of the services, you must report it in the first instance to the course instructor. If it remains unresolved then the issue should be reported immediately to the either of the Managing Directors so all efforts can be made to resolve the problem.
70. In the event that the problem cannot be resolved you must notify Go Noisy in writing giving full details within 7 days of the end of the course. Failure to serve notice of the complaint in accordance with the above will preclude you from being entitled to any further action against Go Noisy.
71. None of the exclusions and limitations in our Terms and Conditions are intended to limit any rights which you may have, nor in any way exclude or limit your liability for personal injury or death resulting from Go Noisy’s negligence or that of its employees or for any liability incurred as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by Go Noisy.
72. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are engaging in activities that involves a level of risk. These risks include (but are not limited to) physical injury or even death. By engaging in the activities provided by Go Noisy, you agree to assume these risks and agree to release and discharge Go Noisy and its directors, employees, subcontractors and agents from any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage and all and any claims, actions, proceedings, liabilities and costs arising from, or in any way connected with, the activities.
73. For the avoidance of doubt, Go Noisy and any of its employees or contractors, will not be liable for any loss or damage to any personal property or vehicle belonging to the student during courses.
74. Students will be required to sign a Disclaimer/Waiver, which absolves Go Noisy from the following liability – if caused by the student:
75. Go Noisy has the right to take pictures and recordings of students during activities and services. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you accept that all rights whatsoever in connection will be owned solely by Go Noisy and further accept and agree that any recordings may be used by Go Noisy at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, promotional material and advertisements.
76. Go Noisy products/activities/logos and course materials are copyright protected and any violation of copyright will be pursued in accordance with Copyright Law.
77. The recording of lessons on any recording device, without asking permission, is strictly prohibited and will be viewed as a breach of GPDR and an infringment of Intellectual Property Laws.
78. Taking photographs of lesson plans, PowerPoints or any other Go Noisy product is strictly prohibited and will be viewed as a breach of copyright and/or Company Product theft.
79. Private, Corporate and/or Government Clients who have asked us to deliver a "bespoke" course for them and who do not wish photographs or videos to be taken for public consumption, because of Operational reasons, will have their request fully respected.
80. Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our secure storage servers for the purpose of course materials and certificates. Such data will only be collected, processed and held in accordance with Go Noisy’s rights and obligations arising under the provisions and principles of The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
81. Go Noisy uses an end-to-end encryption data storage facility that complies with all aspects of GDPR.
Law and Jurisdiction
82. These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Scotland.
83. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Parties relating to these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
If you have any specific questions about the courses we deliver, then please do not hesitate to contact us directly on any of the e-mails addresses below. All "Go Noisy" merchandise enquiries should be directed to Tsarina.
Go Noisy Specialised Tactical Training Solutions Ltd.
4 Redheughs Rigg
UK Registered Ltd Company Number: 614167